For the Authors:
- Factsheet and application form – WZEE 2021
- Important dates:
30 June 2021 – pre-registration
20 July 2021 – sending a 2-page paper for the conference in….
31 July 2021 – admission for the conference
15 August 2021 – conference entrance fee
31 August 2021 – information about the conference programme
13-15 September 2021 – the Conference WZEE 2021 in Rzeszów
- Publication of the Conference Papers
The articles must be written in English according to the IEEE Xplore pattern. Articles will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee of the Conference and after qualification will be forwarded for publication in the IEEE Xplore database.
- Publication of the papers and materials from WZEE 2021 Conference:
All the papers sent for the conference will be assessed and verified by two reviewers (double blind). The articles which will get positive opinions will be published in the conference materials:
1) in IEEE Xplore basis
2) or in Springer ISI Proceedings, Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering.
The costs are included in conference entrance fee.
The papers will be presented in plenary and poster sessions.
The outstanding papers will be directed to one of the magazines; special edition of MDPI Energies, Electronics, Sensor, or Applied Sciences. Discounts of 30% are possible with a positive opinion of the Editor.
Instruction for authors
Abstract paper lenght (up to 2 proceeding pages)
Full paper length (up to 6 proceedings pages), including figures, are allowed for each paper. Papers should follow the IEEE double-column format (A4 size) for WZEE 2021.
Standard IEEE conference templates are found here: IEEE conference Template
Prospective authors are expected to submit only their own original works that is currently not under review somewhere else. The conference will verify the originality of manuscripts by comparing them with millions of other articles in databases worldwide. Manuscripts that violate IEEE’s publication principles may be rejected. If the violation is deemed severe, then disciplinary actions may also be taken by IEEE.
- Official languages of the conference: Polish and English
- Conference entrance fee includes: catering, collegial dinner, supporting events and materials from the conference.
The table below shows the prices of the conference:
|before 31 Juli 2021||after 15 August 2021|
|participant||900 pln (200Euro)||1150 pln (250Euro)|
|accompanying person||700 pln (150Euro)||900 pln (200Euro)|
|additional article||400 pln (90Euro)||450 pln (100Euro)|
Conference fees (virtual conference)
- 450 PLN (100 €) for participants
- 300 PLN (70 €) for participants (Ptetis,SEP, IEEE members)
- 200 PLN (50 €) for participants without paper
- 400 PLN (90 €) Extra Paper Submission
- The fees are stated in PLN included Polish TAX.
- The registration fee includes attendance to all sessions and conference materials.
For the participants from abroad there is a possibility to take part in the conference online. (The lecturers, postgraduates and invited companies may get discounts in conference entrance fees). The fee should be transfered to the bank accound below:
Bank account: PTETiS Oddział Rzeszowski:
Nr rachunku: 14 1160 2202 0000 0000 3898 9120
PTETIS o/Rzeszów ul. Wincentego Pola 2
Transfer description: first name, surname, WZEE
The title of the transfer should contain names and surnames of the conference’s participants. In case of any additional article or accompanying person, provide all necessary information.